The term 'The Old Vicarage' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose address is Old Vicarage Farm, Marrick, Richmond, North Yorkshire, DL11 7LH. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Whilst The Old Vicarage has taken every care to ensure that the information on this website is accurate and up-to-date, neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. In particular, The Old Vicarage accepts no liability for any descriptions or photographic representations. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- The Old Vicarage shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising out of the use of any of the information on this website. Whilst every effort has been made to ensure that this website is virus free, we recommend that you take precautions against infection. The Old Vicarage cannot accept any liability for damage sustained as a result of the transmission of viruses, worms, trojans or any other malicious content.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- This website includes links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without The Old Vicarage's prior written consent.
- All copyright, trademarks and all other intellectual property rights in the website and its content belongs to The Old Vicarage, its subsidiaries or the providers of such information. Any other trade marks, registered or otherwise, remain the property of the appropriate trade mark owner. All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- When accessing this website, you agree that you will access this content solely for your personal, non-commercial use. None of this information may be reproduced or redistributed without the prior written consent of The Old Vicarage. This excludes the downloading, copying and/or printing of a single copy for your own personal non-commercial use only.