Postal address: Old Vicarage Farm, Marrick, Richmond, North Yorkshire, DL11 7LH
- Travelling along the A1 northbound or southbound, come off at Scotch Corner (Junction 55 – A1/A66 interchange). Once on the roundabout, take the A6108 signposted Richmond. (The Old Vicarage is approximately half an hour away from here.)
- Drive through the village of Skeeby to Richmond and follow the A6108 round two roundabouts and out of Richmond towards Reeth.
- Approximately five miles out of Richmond, take a right turn over a narrow stone bridge signposted ‘Marske, Marrick and Hurst.’ Carry on to the hamlet of Marske. At the bottom of Marske, turn left up the steep hill, following the signs to Marrick.
- Follow this country road until you reach the crossroads. Here you take a left turn to the hamlet of Marrick.
- On entering Marrick, proceed down the hill, go straight on, off the main village road, down a lane which is signposted as a dead end. (If you pass the village hall and post box then you have gone too far – come back!) Go past the old School House and also Park Lodge. At this point, the tarmac ends.
- Follow the narrow track in the direction of the wall then proceed carefully through three fields along the stoned lane (0.5 miles). You will then see The Old Vicarage directly below you. (Do not go straight ahead to the property you can see amongst the woods.) Turn right, slightly back on yourself, down the steep slope to The Old Vicarage following the small sign. You have arrived!
Please note that the last mile of the journey is on an unmade farm track and requires careful driving at slow speeds.
If you need help with these directions, please call us on 01748 884348 / 07704 455854.